[Noisebridge-discuss] Lets have a dinner togehter on Tuesday!

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 17:41:19 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
To explain myself better - lets prepare a meal together (3-5 people cooking), consisting of starter, main dish and dessert with vegan options so we have for example two main dishes, one for meat eaters and one for vegans and the starter and dessert are going to be vegan so we can eat it all. I would like to start to cook between 5-6 PM on Tuesday with another few people and serve the meal after the meeting, eat all together as a community and clean after that together. Money collected would be dedicated partly to the Noisebridge kitchen project, Bio-tech group project and to Noisebridge in general. I hope that we will be able to collect more than we spend, I would like to keep expenses below $4 because there are hunger hackers around and it is fine with me (I'm one of them) just keep in mind that not everyone has cash all the time and it is I think still worthy to have these people around (many of you were hunger hackers before, so you know what I'm
 talking about).

Who wants to help? If you want to bring something small what you really like please do it! Write to me or just show up. Some ideas for simple vegan dessert? Fruit Salad? Does someone have some allergies?

See you,

Frantisek

PS I'm probably staying at Berkeley tonight, so see you tomorrow.