[Noisebridge-discuss] ABA store discount

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Jun 21 22:04:56 UTC 2010

I just bought two copies of Guidebook for Directors of Nonprofit
Corporations from the American Bar Association, and they gave me a 10%
discount code for my next order!  Since I'm unlikely to buy anything
more from them myself, I figured I'd check if anyone else might want to
do so, in which case you may have the discount.

http://www.ababooks.org/

Let me know offlist; if for some reason there are multiple peoples with
Bar Association book needs, I'll help you arrange a group order.

Rachel