[Noisebridge-discuss] LoveTech is this Saturday 6/26 @ Il Pirata

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 23:29:37 UTC 2010

Hi there Noisebridgers!

We're super stoked that Vapor Mache from LA is returning to wreak some massive monome havoc this month! Supporting are some returning LoveTech legends and some fresh local laser toting party crushing Electribe beat machine action from Party Effects, alongside cunning IDM and 8bit talent. Stirring up the dance energy are The Bliss Agents with laser shooting feather wings, and featured interactive art The Fifth V that captures your soul into analog chaos & digital discord! This one's gonna be wild - hope to see you there!

Showcasing LIVE Electronic Musicianship
Monthly Collaborative Music Technology Party & Interactive Multimedia Art Salon

Next Event:
Saturday June 26th
9pm-2am
at Il Pirata 2007 16th St (@ Utah St)
$8

BRAIN SPLICING ULTRA BANGERS
.from SF & LA Dancefloor Slayers.

RICH DDT
VAPOR MACHE (LA)
PARTY EFFECTS
THA FRUITBAT + 2 PLAYA GAME
WILLIAM S. BRAINTREE
••••INTERACTIVE ART & MUSIC••••

THE FIFTH V
It's analog chaos vs. digital discord! Jon and Justyn mash old and new visual technology for your interactive viewing pleasure
All Night VJ Mashup:
Sign Up Here and Bring Your Laptop:  http://bit.ly/cThwho

Digital Jam Lounge (Drum Circle of THE FUTURE):
Bring your laptop, synth, or any electronic instrument, plug in and play!
A collaborative jamming space perfect for teaching one another new music hardware and software
Sign Up Here and Bring Your Instruments: http://bit.ly/bOkO84

•••LEARNTECH•••
Discussion-oriented LearnTech PlayShops on the Back Patio
Featuring our performing musicians and artists!

••DANCETECH••
Featuring THE BLISS AGENTS!
Get ready for stunning ladies w/ full body projections on white feathery wing-suits - shooting LASERS into Sacred Geometry patterns!

Join our Facebook Group here:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=105912651809
RSVP to our Facebook Event here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=132135816812841