[Noisebridge-discuss] Atmega328s w/Arduino environment, $5

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Sun Jun 27 01:09:39 UTC 2010

Hey all,

I've got a bunch of Atmega328Ps with the Arduino environment flashed on
them, if anyone is interested in getting a few.  $5/each, or 6 for $25, I
can leave them at the space for you, or we can work out a hand-off point.

Note that this is a bare chip, which requires a crystal, etc (or an existing
carrier board, such as a Duemilanove).  If you want a more complete kit,
consider picking up my Bread-uino kit with all the parts to build an Arduino
from scratch, for only $5 more:

http://www.appliedplatonics.com/breaduino/

With the Breaduino, you can put together an Arduino, starting from a bare
breadboard, in two minutes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGdlAeE7Rr0

The kit includes the Atmega328 and all the supporting components needed.
 Think of it as: "Arduino, just add breadboard."

Miloh has a supply of them at the space, and I have a supply as well, if
you'd like to order one over the internets.
--
Josh Myer 650.248.3796
josh at joshisanerd.com