[Noisebridge-discuss] Hackerspace article: Awesome projects to share? (fwd)

Drew Fustini noisebridge at pdp7.com
Wed Jun 30 14:43:34 UTC 2010

Howdy -

I'm a member of Pumping Station: One, Chicago's Hackerspace, and really
enjoyed the time I've spent at Noisebridge when I was out for Maker Faire
and then again last week (can't stay away from SF :).

Although I'm a web developer, I'm about to try my hand at writing an
article about hackerspaces for the element14 magalog (catalog + magazine)
that my company publishes [http://www.element-14.com/].  I'm told it has
distribution over 100,000 - primarily of design engineers - so not a bad
way to get the word out.

I'm trying to come up with 700 words by the end of today.  I figure I'll
talk a bit about the hackerspace movement in general, but I'd love to
highlight cool projects people may be working.  So if you'd like to share,
please drop me a line - on-list or off-list.

Thanks!
Drew

drew at pdp7.com
http://twitter.com/pdp7