[Noisebridge-discuss] NoiseBridge Rehab Day

jim jim at well.com
Wed Jun 2 17:05:38 UTC 2010

   Erin spelled out ambitions for light switches,
in anticipation of redoing the lighting. I'll try
to have boxes and pipes and fittings available
before Saturday at noon. Erin and Scott both know
what to do with the stuff. I'll be there Saturday
about noon for a little while, then run away, then
return around 4 PM for a little bit more.