[Noisebridge-discuss] recording my luggage's flight

Sebastian Werner blackwing at blackwing.de
Thu Jun 3 22:59:51 UTC 2010

elmar lecher schrieb:
> On 05/31/2010 10:23 PM, Jack Perkins wrote:
>> One of my favorite artists (who you may know from the graffiti laser tag
>> thingy) did this a year or two ago.
>> http://evan-roth.com/tsa-communication.php
>
> Cool. But can TSA laugh about that? You as american might be used to it
> but for me TSA is always kind of .... depressing?
>
> I would love to do that but will it get me in trouble?

It will - I tried stuff like that once, but these people are not up to
jokes...

I get the "intensive check" all the time entering the US. full program.
TSA is just the least sucking part... the hours of waiting at customs &
immigrations sucks way more :)

trying to have fun starts when you show them a passport that is full of
stamps from all sorts of countries they have never heard of ;)

take care

--sw