[Noisebridge-discuss] Science for Juggalos

Reed Kennedy reed at flatrabbit.org
Fri Jun 4 21:52:09 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 2:41 PM, Aaron Muszalski <sfslim at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been meaning to reply to this thread for days now, but have been too
> busy.
>
> Short answer: I'm in. How can I best help?

I found myself in the same boat this morning. Here's what I found out:

>From the couple folks I've spoken with it sounds like the thing to do is to
come by Noisebridge early tomorrow, grab a lab coat, and create a
presentation.

I, personally, am planning to show up between 3pm and 4 to throw together
something on eclipses. If you know what you want to do calling dibs on the
wiki might not be a bad idea:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Science_For_Juggalos

Other folks will be getting ready as well, so if you'd rather lend a hand
than do your own thing, that might also be an option.

Cheers,
Reed