[Noisebridge-discuss] Science for Juggalos

Hephaestus hephaestus at antipunk.net
Fri Jun 4 22:00:13 UTC 2010

Reed, Aaron,

Thanks for your enthusiasm. Show up to noisebridge tomorrow at 4pm.
We'll draw up our presentations on some posterboard, practice our
explanations, and learn what to do if juggalos start getting a little
too violent. We'll all head down to the BART at 5:30 with our
presentations and equipment and set up outside the Warfield at 6. I
think a couple of people are going in facepaint, and I know several
people don't want to wear labcoats, but it's all for fun, so it
doesn't really matter. Remember, the most important thing is teaching
science =]

--
Hephaestus