[Noisebridge-discuss] Science for Juggalos

Don French dcfrench at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 04:54:24 UTC 2010

I went mostly to photograph the Juggaloes (because they are so cute, not to
mention incredibly photogenic).  But I also shot some of the Noisebridge
Scientists. Here is the set: (The NB crew appears at the end of the set):
http://www.donfrenchphotography.com/Events/Juggaloes2010/img_7871c.htm

-- Don