[Noisebridge-discuss] trade backup space

Lee Sonko leelist at lee.org
Mon Jun 7 23:48:54 UTC 2010

I've tried using rsync to backup my machine
(http://lee.org/blog/2005/09/21/using-cygwin-rsync-ssh-and-the-internet-to-b
ackup-my-xp-computer/) and it was a little bit of a bother. I like Crashplan
because it "just works", and a nice UI is important to me. So thanks for the
rsync offer but I'd rather stick with Crashplan.