[Noisebridge-discuss] help glass door closed

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Jun 9 17:58:47 UTC 2010

Note all, that the glass doors are not part of what we rent and we can't
do anything to them without express approval from the landlord.  I
suspect the Hos might be amenable to rekeying the locks and/or replacing
them with a twist-turn thing on the inside.  I think Dr J's plan was for
a more significant improvement but I don't think it was ever fully
agreed on and I forget the details now too.  Dr J do you want to weigh
in on this?

Alternately, Rachel if you seriously want to spearhead a rekeying
effort, I (or Andy) can contact the landlord and verify they're OK with
it.  It would be great if we could solve the problem and now is as good
a time as any.

Rachel M