[Noisebridge-discuss] X-10 hardware hacking

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 18:08:48 UTC 2010

Uh... X10 is an international standard for communicating amongst home
automation products.  I might start there:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X10_(industry_standard)

There are other protocols designed specifically for home automation, like a
stripped down version of Zigbee, but my money is on this one.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X10_(industry_standard)>Christie
_______
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."
-- Albert Einstein