[Noisebridge-discuss] Removing built-in apps in Android?

Jesse Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 00:39:09 UTC 2010

I will plan to be at NB sunday at 8 with some android topics to discuss;
anyone would be welcome to join in if they so deign.

On Jun 10, 2010 4:47 PM, "Kelly" <hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Oh I see how it goes. This is one of those lacking-direction
>> subcommunities at NB?
>
> I'm con...
Oh yeah. There's spacebridge.

Ok, so it looks like I can generally do Sunday evenings, but not the
next 2. Hahafunny. This Sunday I will be laying hardwood at my house,
and next Sunday I'll be in Seattle. If I happen to finish early this
sunday, I will seek you out.  And I'll send a reminder post in a
couple weeks when I can be around at a regular time.

-K