[Noisebridge-discuss] Wall Signs

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Jun 11 21:49:09 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 2:09 PM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:

> Our walls need more stuff on them.

I used to have two doors on my bedroom as a child -- each on a different
wall. My dad and I closed up one door, and put this mural on the wall:

http://www.worldmapsonline.com/earth-rise-mural.htm

My dad also helped me take an old Pepsi machine, rip out the guts of it, and
make it into a closet. So, I had a world from the moon and a pepsi machine
closet in my bedroom as a child...

I went through this long period where I had to 'be an adult' and my father
eventually got rid of the pepsi closet that was in storage and we moved that
house eventually.. but, I still have such fond memories..

I always thought that a full mural like this would be perfect at
noisebridge, but there wasn't a wall for it... And, I thought spacebridge
would appreciate this space as well...

It's $150 bucks...

Could we have this on our walls?

:)

> --
> Rubin Abdi
> rubin at starset.net

Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe