[Noisebridge-discuss] Wall Signs

Elizabeth Sarah Quirk Goodman elizabethsqg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 22:22:06 UTC 2010

Opinions on details:
Probably we'd want both the grid pattern *and* the projector.  In
fact, for best accuracy it would be good to have a grid permanently
superimposed on one copy of the projected image, and a grid pre-drawn
and measured on the wall, and make them stay lined up.  That way it's
easier to tell that we're tracing correctly and it's easier to pick up
the project where we left off.  I also think it will be a better mural
if it can have that sort of fine detail, though of course it would
take a while and the laminated pieces might be easier.
Quirk
P.S. I recommend a grid on the wall before the laminated pages too,
out of something of a fear of multi-page printouts.  One has to be
surprisingly careful in order to line up pieces of paper correctly,
even graph paper.