[Noisebridge-discuss] Floor in the rear

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Jun 11 22:31:19 UTC 2010

Having discussed this with Jim, he has convinced me that some sanding
will be required or the paint will come up.  His recommendation is to
rent an orbital sander, which apparently has a kind of included vaccuum
cleaner so that the dust doesn't go All Over.  Jim has kindly
volunteered to do the sanding early or mid next week, assuming a good
mopping can be done before hand.

I plan to mop on Saturday sometime unless someone else REALLY WANTS TO
in which case go right ahead.  Jim recommends trisodium phosphate and
bleach and maybe a little dish soap.

After sanding, there will still need to be some puttying, and then
painting.  Also there is still some patch work needed (I ran out of
nails) which I'll try to kick out on Saturday too.

Rachel