[Noisebridge-discuss] Wall Signs

jim jim at well.com
Fri Jun 11 23:32:26 UTC 2010

someone mentioned the idea that NB would benefit from
more signage that orients people to things like
* don't leave your food and drinks for others
* wash your dishes
* buy some toilet paper
* bring in some resistors or wire to build up the
electronic stock pile that you're dipping into
* dump some dollars in the donation jar when you
come in
* do something to improve the space every so often

and other similar things. sounded good to me.