[Noisebridge-discuss] burning man projects?

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 02:34:04 UTC 2010

Although I think Shiloh is right, if you're looking for a cool project, you
may want to check out Syzygryd. Besides having the most impossible name to
spell ever, it also has pretty much everything - arduino stuff, fire stuff,
massive metal structure stuff, so likely your talents should be able to help
out somewhere:

http://laughingsquid.com/syzygryd-a-2-5-ton-collaborative-music-light-and-fire-sculpture/

I know someone in the camp. If you're OK with me sending her your e-mail
addy, let me know off-list.

Sean

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 5:46 PM, Michael Shiloh <michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com