[Noisebridge-discuss] X-10 hardware hacking

Erik Nelson erik.nels0n99 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 05:51:15 UTC 2010

So the only interesting things I see are what should be a DTMF decoder and a
DTMF encoder, and that IC labeled P10504D (white label), and that chip on
the other board hidden under the ribbon cable.

 -- Erik

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 3:50 PM,
<travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org<travis%2Bml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org>