[Noisebridge-discuss] Shapelock - Dividing

Stephen Williams stephendwilliams at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 21:17:42 UTC 2010

These are the people who seem to be from HD and want their Shapelock there:

Stephen Williams (me)
Nathan Saichek
Chis Rasch
Ben Lipkowitz

also (possibly others):
reto stamm
charles merriam
chris meyer
jason abele

I was ready to make a trip to Noise Bridge twice, but couldn't get
confirmation that you were actually there or there still at 9pm, etc.
Sorry about that.

It would be great if you could make it down.  Today and tomorrow I can
be available almost any time to meet you.

Thanks,
Stephen