[Noisebridge-discuss] Why do so many crackpots go for "crypto"?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 22:07:55 UTC 2010

Yes, they just released a TED talk on this very thing.  Apparently, the
problem is dopamine and what it's doing floating around there in your brain:

http://www.ted.com/talks/michael_shermer_the_pattern_behind_self_deception.html?utm_source=newsletter_weekly_2010-06-15&utm_campaign=newsletter_weekly&utm_medium=email

<http://www.ted.com/talks/michael_shermer_the_pattern_behind_self_deception.html?utm_source=newsletter_weekly_2010-06-15&utm_campaign=newsletter_weekly&utm_medium=email>
Christie
_______
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."
-- Albert Einstein

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 2:33 PM, Jesse Zbikowski <embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com