[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: YBCA and Noisebridge

Alex Handy alexhandy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 00:22:58 UTC 2010

I was certain that Walter was on this list, but in case he is not, he's cc'd here.

Walter, the Yerba Buena needs a performance related to technology. I immediately thought of Hologlyphics.com

Care to do something, perhaps in collaboration with Noisebridge? Reply to me and I will forward you the infoz.