[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: YBCA and Noisebridge

Walter Funk marybraindoe at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 19:38:53 UTC 2010

I'm here. Sounds great.

Jason, my project is a performance based 3D art system, stereoscopic WITHOUT 3D glasses. Music and sound also are big part, sound is spatial via multiple loudspeakers.

It's all interactive in real-time. Kind of like performance based holography with live music.

All hardware is custom built and the images and sound are programmed by me in MSP and other languages. Lots of crazy interfaces for real-time control.

~Walter

Here are a few links about the project-

http://www.hologlyphics.com
http://www.sfbayguardian.com/2010/05/18/hologlyphic-story