[Noisebridge-discuss] Science For Juggalos video

Eli skyofindigo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 18:35:48 UTC 2010

This might seem like a small thing but I just wanted to thank both of you
for including subtitles and text summaries of what was being said in the
videos. As somebody who doesn't have an "in" on the dialogue in many videos
online as a result of being deaf and laws generally not requiring equal
access for online media, that's something I appreciate greatly when done
voluntarily.

So, thank you!

-Eli