[Noisebridge-discuss] Preparation of POT DINNER for TUESDAY weekly member meeting?

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Mon Jun 21 06:49:48 UTC 2010

Er, not to pick on your English, but: what do you mean by "pot dinner"?

There are a couple things that I can think of you might mean:
* food that contains pot, i.e. marijuana
* potluck dinner, i.e. where everybody brings something to share with the group
* hot pot, a kind of Chinese savory fondue
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_pot)

... but these all seem inconsistent with what you wrote, and I don't
know what the source language expression was. So I'm honestly unclear
on what you meant.

- Sai