[Noisebridge-discuss] Preparation of POT DINNER for TUESDAY weekly member meeting?

Elizabeth Sarah Quirk Goodman elizabethsqg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 09:32:07 UTC 2010

I am starting to kick around the idea of getting people to help me
cook a larger dinner on a Friday night, for fundraising (at the end of
July for my schedule and not coinciding with Other Big Things).  I
hope doing so would not step on Frantisek's toes (that is, be enough
like his plan to interfere).   Usually I think $5 is only just
(probably) enough to cover the cost per person, so I doubt the Tuesday
dinners would be much of a fundraiser (as Frantisek meant, I think).
New thread about that, coming soon.
Frantisek--I would love to help some Tuesdays if you do it again, but
not this one.
Quirk