[Noisebridge-discuss] mop has fall; cleaning robots works?

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Jun 24 00:39:15 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 01:27:38PM -0700, Frantisek Apfelbeck wrote:
> The mop has fall in the battle! We need a new one, probably just the
> handle, we have the "mopping part" of the big one.

There's a dollar store on 16th St, between Mission and Wiese, that has
mops in the back for very cheap.  They are generally not very strong
though.

There is a cleaning-supply store on Valencia around 21st that has very
good mops but they're expensive -- I don't know how expensive.

I'm in favor of reimbursing anyone who buys a new mop for noisebridge.

> We need some dish washing soap too.

The best deal for cleaning supplies is at the big store at Division and
South Van Ness -- it used to be called "Cash and Carry", but I think a
different store moved in.

> What is the story with the Roomba
> Vacuuming Robot 2.1's, why they do not run around cleaning the spot?

They can't clean under things and generally take a lot of effort to use.

-andy