[Noisebridge-discuss] dinner fundraiser, end of July?

Elizabeth Sarah Quirk Goodman elizabethsqg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 16:55:08 UTC 2010

Thanks Josh!
Since that went out to the list, let it be known that I am planning to
set up a system of RSVPs.  I don't yet know what system is best and am
looking to ask people; it has been suggested that I try to get most
payments in advance, and I'm not sure how to do this in a way that
will both estimate attendance and make it easy for everyone.  Those of
you at the meeting on Tuesday will hear from me then.  Currently I am
planning to charge $20, or less on a sliding scale, in particular I
will be happy to estimate the actual cost per person nearer to the
date.
Let is *also* be known that buildout is hoping to make major progress
in the back by then so we can celebrate!  You should help (talk to
Miloh or Rachel, or probably the Build list)!
Quirk