[Noisebridge-discuss] Executive Director: Call for Nominations

Asheesh Laroia noisebridge at asheesh.org
Mon Mar 1 05:50:23 UTC 2010

Good evening, Noisebridge,

I hear Noisebridge is looking for an Executive Director.

I hereby open the floor for nominations. Please feel free to nominate
yourself, if you want to be Executive Director. If you want to nominate
someone else, please do that!

Want to see how to nominate someone? Check out this example:

EXAMPLE

I hereby nominate Jonathan Frakes as Noisebridge Executive Director. I
believe that his leadership role in Star Trek: The Next Generation means
he'll come to board meetings.

NOW YOUR TURN

Go ahead -- nominate someone!

Then we can have an informed discussion about a bunch of candidates. Maybe
even a consensus event at the next general meeting.

Truly but hiatus-ly yours,

-- Asheesh.

P.S. Want to know what an executive director of Noisebridge must do?
Please read the helpful discussion thread on that topic at
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2010-February/012645.html
and
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2010-February/012656.html
. Discuss that in a separate thread.

--
As the trials of life continue to take their toll, remember that there
is always a future in Computer Maintenance.