[Noisebridge-discuss] Maker Faire Planning

alexhandy alexhandy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 06:31:13 UTC 2010

Hello folks;

If you want to help with Noisebridge prepare for Maker Faire, have a project you would like to show off at the event, or are willing to contribute your time to work at the booth/logistics/etc for the event, it's time we met.

We should set a time to talk about who what where when, and I'd expect after or before a Tuesday meetings would be the right time. Msg me off list to coordinate. No need to start another thread here.