[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Maker Social Lounge

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Mon Mar 1 09:22:10 UTC 2010

As Alex stated in the previous thread, Maker Faire is coming up! Last
year we have a large number of folks from outside of the Bay Area come
and visit Noisebridge at our old space (including a school bus full of
kids from up North). It was pretty awesome meeting new people who
thought of dropping by Noisebridge because they were in town for the
fair and wanted to check out the cool hacker hangout spot.

I would like to consider the eves of the 21st through the 23rd as social
gathering sort of nights where we have place nice and clean and give out
little tours of the space for new folks coming through. Stock the fridge
full of drinks and just sort of hang out. I wouldn't say it would be
anything as intense as the Open House we threw back in October, but I
expect we'll have quite a few visitors for that weekend. It would be
nice to be ready for them this time around.

Anyone got any neat projects they'd want to show off in the space during
this time?

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net