[Noisebridge-discuss] Hackerspaces and Companies: Where they differ and where they overlap

Nuno Morgadinho nuno.morgadinho at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 17:06:54 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

I'm doing a research work titled "Hackerspaces and Companies: Where
they differ and where they overlap". It's about what aspects of a
Hackerspace could one borrow and apply to a company.  Does anyone have
anything to say about this?

Is it possible to operate a company under the same principles as a
Hackerspace? What would be the main obstacles?

I know some of you will probably go sky rocket with such absurd
questions but please bare with me. The real reason behind my work is
that I would like to be all the time at a Hackerspace :) but I still
have to pay bills at the end of the month :(

Thanks for any inputs,

p.s. I'm not a member of Noisebridge but I started subscribing and
following the mailing list after seeing a talk by Mitch Altman.

--
Nuno Morgadinho
http://www.morgadinho.org