[Noisebridge-discuss] Jof for ED? Discuss!

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Mar 3 05:31:14 UTC 2010

In a bizarre turn of events I couldn't describe if I tried, all of the
people attending the meeting tonight agreed to put forth Jof as a
proposed Executive Director.  Except we determined the office is
actually called President.

So.  Could you (yes, you) support, or at least live with, Jonathan "Jof"
Lassof as our new President?  If you have objections or simply
questions, please do not hesitate to speak up so we can continue with
this decision process.  We'd like to do the Real Consensus next week, if
possible.

Rachel