[Noisebridge-discuss] Come celebrate Pi day in our new kitchen on Sunday!

Ani Niow v at oneletterwonder.com
Tue Mar 9 03:33:58 UTC 2010

Heloooooo Noisebridgers!

Thanks to Zedd, Scott and the rest of our awesome build team our
kitchen is nearing completion! (applause) A couple of us have been
wanting to celebrate this occasion with an epic day of cooking and we
just got reminded that Pi day is coming up on Sunday. Seems like the
perfect opportunity to show off our newly finished kitchen.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Welcome_To_Our_Kitchen

Before we go off and buy the ingredients needed, we need your help.
Our plan was to make burgers, fries, pizza, legendary vegan mac &
cheese and of course pie so put your name down on the wiki page if you
are planning on attending so we can figure out how much stuff to get.

See you all Sunday...

-Ani