[Noisebridge-discuss] Cashing out balance on a cell phone?

Ryan Castellucci ryan.castellucci at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 18:47:20 UTC 2010

I have an AT&T GoPhone prepaid phone that I've had for a few years and
use rarely.  Since it requires that I put $25 on it every three
months, it now has a sizable prepaid balance.  I wish to 'cash out'
the balance somehow.  AT&T won't do it without closing the account,
which I don't want to do.  My thought was that perhaps there is some
sort of SMS payment system I could use to pay myself.  I'm totally
willing to lose a percentage of it in fees, and I understand that
they're high for these payments.

Anybody know a mobile payment processor I could use to do this?

--
Ryan Castellucci http://ryanc.org/