[Noisebridge-discuss] Vex robot kit help

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Sat Mar 13 10:56:40 UTC 2010

My friend Binka is looking for someone that knows the Vex robot building
kits (http://www.vexrobotics.com/) to help a kid. I only glanced at their
setup but it's kits geared at the education market with PIC
microcontrollers. Apparently you can program them in EasyC, RobotC and
MPLAB. I've never used any of these.

Here is Michelle's email. If you want to help, please reply to me and I'll
hook you two up.

> I was asking about the Vex stuff bec I'm trying to find a mentor for a
> kid making a spy camera robot. It may not take much effort to counsel
> him, but I just need to find someone who can answer his questions.
> :) mi

Lee