[Noisebridge-discuss] Dry goods, foods, and other things in the kitchen not in the fridge

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sun Mar 14 21:49:16 UTC 2010

When we migrated everything over to the new kitchen space we put
anything and everything edible above the sink. Everything else (cups,
dishes, cookware) went into the island counters. We did this because the
counters above the sink isn't as easy to get to by rats as the counters
in the island.

Since then things have moved around, most of the food items are now in
the islands. Rats can very easily get to these now. I have no idea who
moved things, or why, but even though the dishes and cups are now a
whole lot easier to get to for the humans, the things we don't want rats
to get their germs all over are now easier for them to get to. This kind
of sucks.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net