[Noisebridge-discuss] Modal Kombat Event ?!

David Hindman modalkombat at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 14:33:54 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone,

I'm David Hindman with the band Modal Kombat. We play shows in which our
real guitars control characters in video games. We're going to be in the bay
area March 27-April 4 playing some shows, and numerous folks have pointed me
in your direction.  It looks like noisebridge would be a great place to
maybe do a little performance or demo, and talk about controlling video
games with real musical instruments, and just hang out and play video games
with guitars or other instruments. It can be as max/msp/jitter/arduino nerdy
as it needs to be. We're available March 29, 31, April 1 if anyone might be
interested in this kind of event. If so, would anyone like participate or
help out in organizing?

Some info/videos of the project are here:
www.modalkombat.com

Cheers!

David Hindman
www.modalkombat.com