[Noisebridge-discuss] NYC Hackerspaces

nils at shkoo.com nils at shkoo.com
Thu Mar 18 00:46:04 UTC 2010

Hi,

Erin and I are going to be in New York City next week (Mon through Thurs)
and we'd like to visit some of the NYC hackerspaces while we're there.
"NYC Resistor" is the only one I've heard of, but hackerspaces.org has a
bunch of others listed too.  Can anyone recommend which we should go visit
and/or who we should coordinate with?

Also, if anyone has any leads on NYC crash space it'd be really helpful.
I'd much rather stay with someone who knows someone I know (even better if
they're involved in one of the hackerspaces there) than some random
stranger from couchsurfing.org or something.

Thanks!

-nils