[Noisebridge-discuss] Off topic: I need a room, AND i have a room for rent

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 02:43:11 UTC 2010

two pals are moving out of their place in north bernal. its a 2 bedroom.
There's the high likelyhood i could get the lease if i had a roomate to
share it with. It's $1500 or slightly higher if the landlord raises the
rent, but i doubt it.
If i can't find a roomie for that, I am again in the market for housing. Im
normal, have income, blah blah, wont steal your  kidneys in your sleep, etc.
<700.
Meredith

--
doing stuff and making things