[Noisebridge-discuss] Five Minutes of Fame March 2010 pillowtalk

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 10:47:31 UTC 2010

Goooooooood morning, Noisebridge!

Last night was really special. Not only did we have a great crowd and
awesome speakers (including some last minute ones), but we were able to
raise awareness for bone marrow diseases to help save David Molnar's sister.
On that note, if you are interested in setting up your own drive, or even
just have questions about it, feel free to contact Magda Silva (
msilva at nmdp.org) from BeTheMatch.org.

This month was dedicated to the memory of my Uncle Tom, who passed away
Tuesday night. It was also dedicated to my Grandma Dee and this other person
with whom she's been married for more than 55 years. Both of them have been
very important to me, and it was great to let everyone know who they are,
even if it was just for five minutes.

Thanks to all the regular players and partners in crime. Thanks to Ani,
Miloh, James, Naomi, Jake, all the speakers, and most important, everyone
who shows up and makes this event possible. Somehow we keep pulling this
event off, and it wouldn't happen without all of you.

Until next month,
aestetix