[Noisebridge-discuss] EVENT REMINDER: TONIGHT 7PM is the The Noisebridge Party With Jake Before He Moves to Seattle Party

Alex Peake empowerthyself at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 21:23:49 UTC 2010

TONIGHT FRIDAY MARCH 26 at 7PM is the The Noisebridge Party With Jake Before He Moves to Seattle Party

Jake is moving to Seattle tomorrow!

Jake was the first Noisebridger I ever met.

He invited me to visit the hackerspace that eventually became the 0,0,0 coordinate of my universe.

If I hadn't met Jake I wouldn't have met all you fellow hackers that make life so interesting.

I'm going to miss him and this is our chance to see him off and party it up.

Tonight at Noisebridge 7PM

Bring party stuff and silly costumes to take pictures in!

5 gold stars to anyone who gets Jake to party so hard that he misses his flight tomorrow.

I've been working my ass off all week to ship my game so I for one am looking forward to goofing off with you all tonight!

Cheers!

Alex

Alex Peake
Corsetier http://www.tacticalcorsets.com
Primerist http://www.openprimer.org
empowerthyself at gmail.com
805-456-9977
"What is meant by evolution? It's the choice species have got:
extinction or adaptation. Survive's an option. Change is not."