[Noisebridge-discuss] Hackathalon Update: Power Wheels Racing Series on Make: Online

Nicholas Britsky nbritsky at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 03:12:17 UTC 2010

Hi All - Wanted to shoot all the hackerspaces a link to the below article.
Maker Faire has approved us for running a Nation-wide Hackathalon at the
Detroit Maker Faire July 31 - Aug 1.  The main event is the Power Wheels
Racing Series.  We are trying to get as many hackerspaces to the Maker Faire
meet, race and party.  Please check out the Power Wheels Racing Series
website and sign-up for the event.  Contact me with any questions.

Maker Faire Article:
http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2010/03/power_wheels_racing_competition_at.html
Racing Series Website: http://www.powerracingseries.org/

Regards,