[Noisebridge-discuss] Executive Director: Call for Nominations

Tomm tomm.fire at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 06:36:27 UTC 2010

I added a line on the wiki for each ED nominees to confirm that they
are, in fact, interested in the position of ED.  It's modeled after the
"Request for Adminship" page of Wikipedia.

Also, I think every nominee should write a short paragraph about why
they'd be a better ED than Mitch. :)  (yes, I'm joking)

    Tom