[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Executive Director

Meredith L. Patterson mlp at thesmartpolitenerd.com
Mon Mar 1 07:43:14 UTC 2010

Sai Emrys wrote:
> I think it's clear that most people support his being ED; the only
> objection voiced so far being that he's not around very much, but as
> you've pointed out, that's not actually a problem with him carrying
> out the official duties.

It's also a specious objection in light of the fact that the previous ED
travels about as much as Mitch does, and apparently what needed to get
done during Jake's term got done -- or, at least, enough of what needed
to get done got done that nobody kicked up a huge fuss about it.

If having an ED who travels a lot wasn't an issue before, I see no
reason why it should be one now.

--mlp