[Noisebridge-discuss] SuperFlex EL-cloth demo en route

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Mon Mar 1 09:32:18 UTC 2010

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 6:01 PM, Martin Bogomolni <martinbogo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks to the communication you started, Austin HackerSpace is also
> receiving a sample of this intriguing material!

Glad to hear it.

Personally my aim is to make a ultra-high-viz motorcycling jacket. But
I'm sure there're lots of other things y'all can come up with.

If in fact it's any good, of course. We haven't yet actually tried the
stuff, so for now it's still just 'oo shiny marketing pictures'. :-P

Please keep us updated on any projects/ideas you have.

- Sai