[Noisebridge-discuss] Maker Faire Planning

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 19:32:35 UTC 2010

For the Hardware Hacking Area we'll have lots of people soldering, and making lots of cool things.  It is way fun to help out!  (And, of course, you get into the Faire for free.)  There's lots of things to help with:  teaching people to solder, answering peoples' questions about how to make their projects (all of which have well-documented assembly instructions), greeting people at the entrance to the Area, explaining to interested people passing by what's going on, and explaining the myriad of projects on display that they can make, showing people how to use the Brain Machine -- as usual, there will be a row of people using the Brain Machine, which is a great photo-op!, and also attracts LOTS of attention to draw people to the Hardware Hacking Area.  So, any and/or all of these are things you can do to help out in your 3-hour (or more!, if you like) shift at the Hardware Hacking Area at the SF Maker Faire.

Mitch.