[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Executive Director

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Mar 1 23:00:58 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 01, 2010 at 02:55:22PM -0800, Sai Emrys wrote:
> Er, just a point of clarification:
>
> What exactly is pending an official ED, and how urgent is it?

One version of our bylaws says that the ED needs to submit a report
within 120 days of the end of our fiscal year (which is dec 31 IIRC, so
apr 30ish is when the report is due.)  I don't think that the version we
filed with the Secretary of State says that, though -- it seems to say
that the board needs to submit the report to the members, and I think we
fall into the exception of <$25k for 2009.

We need an ED to sign paperwork which tends to come up on a short
notice.  For example when we consensed on the Lovetech sponsorship, we
had 3 days (or something like that) to get the ABC paperwork done by the
deadline.

I have a few extra copies of the SoS-filed-bylaws which I'll leave at
2169 tonight (if I get a chance) or bring to the meeting tomorrow.

-andy