[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Executive Director

Vlad Spears spears at 2secondfuse.com
Tue Mar 2 01:22:14 UTC 2010

David, normally I would describe your senses for applying the [drama]
tag as infallible.  In this case, though, we're simply discussing,
even though it is a very long thread.

I've removed the [drama] tag to allow this discussion to either
naturally find its own end or burst into flames, at which point I will
certainly re-apply the [drama] tag if you don't first.

This is not to say there won't be drama aplenty at tomorrow's
meeting.  Maybe bring a [drama] picket sign with you, or a firehose.

Vlad